||Renovation in Progress, Completion
|PROPERTY USE TYPE
- Owner-User opportunity allows for expansion into newly renovated property.
- Stone’s throw to Monrovia’s Memorial Hospital which will allow for convenient medical use.
- Favorable 10% down payment SBA financing can be available.
- Property situated on main thoroughfare which has heavy traffic and pedestrians alike
- Multiple uses allowed for building because of no parking restrictions (retail, restaurant, medical office)
- Great demographics statistics with above average household income.
Hudson Partners is pleased to present a 13,400 square feet two story mixed-used office and retail building nestled in the heart of Historic Old Town Monrovia. The property has gone through an extensive renovation and will be delivered in a vanilla shell condition.
This is a great owner user opportunity which will allow for expansion into a newly renovated property and allow one to operate either a medical or retail business in the town square of Old Town Monrovia. Being a stone’ s throw away from Monrovia’ s Memorial Hospital, a medical practitioner can conveniently place his business in this location. Favorable financing at 10% down with SBA financing can be available for the acquisition of the property including construction costs for interior improvements. Furthermore, an owner-user has the flexibility to occupy a portion of the building and reduce occupancy costs by leasing out the additional space to tenants.
The offering is also an ideal opportunity for investors looking for a value-add office and retail building opportunity located in a prime location. An investor looking to add a trophy asset in Historic Old Town will receive attractive returns once stabilized.
Today, this community of Old Town has become a regional attraction and local necessity for those live, work and play in Monrovia. Old Town is a place where Monrovia gathers for civic events, parades, farmer’ s markets and the weekly Friday Night Festivals. Myrtle Avenue’ s shops and restaurants and its small town ambiance, combined with plenty of free parking, draw shoppers and diners alike. Old Town is where the entire city comes for shopping, dining, entertainment in a very unique and exciting atmosphere making it a safe and people-friendly neighborhood.